EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2009This supplement profiles the top 10 innovators in EMS who drove the profession forward in 2009. These individuals were nominated by their peers in recognition of their hard work, dedication and selfless efforts to make a difference in the delivery of EMS or in the lives of patients and providers.
|Download the Full Supplement (PDF)||1.29 MB|
Grant to Enhance EMS/Hospital Data ExchangeThe University of California, San Diego (UCSD) has been awarded one of 15 Federal Beacon Grants to demonstrate the capacity of electronic medical records.
Leaders of the Pack in 2009This special supplement, sponsored by Physio-Control Inc. andJEMS, profiles 10 EMS...
The Big-Picture ThinkerEven as a teenager, Dia Gainor was fascinated with EMS.
The ResuscitatorYou could call Dr. Mickey Eisenberg’s book,Resuscitate! How Your Community Can Improve...
Like many counties around the nation, Greenville County (S.C.) EMS is grappling with...
It’s no secret that EMS providers have to be up on the latest medical technologies...
As an electronic documentation manager for the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department...
To say that Robert Boyd Tober, MD, FACEP, has been involved in all aspects of medical...
Energy and power have been an increasing problem in this country, especially when...
Every day, EMS providers in communities around the U.S. respond to thousands of 9-1-1...
An internationally respected leader in prehospital care, Dr. Paul Pepe’s contribution...
Every year, hundreds of EMS personnel fall ill or die due to job-related illnesses...
As JEMS turns 30, we measure where EMS is -- including our challenges and opportunities -- and where it might be headed.
- Simulation Integration
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2013
- Data Drives Care
- Putting the Clamp on Hemorrhage
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2012
- Resuscitation: Ten steps for improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest
- Live Coverage of 2013 Eagles Conference
- EMS State of the Science 2012
- Disaster & Terrorism Preparedness
- EMS 10: Innovators of EMS 2011
- Rapid Results: Capnography, A Key Patient Assessment Tool
- Driving the Course of Care, Vol. 3
- Out of the Darkness
- EMS 10: Innovators in EMS 2010
- Evolution in Resuscitation
Today's Featured Posts
EMS Airway Clinic
Simulation is an educational tool that can be used to develop and refine clinical skills of the student in a controlled environment before they progress to becoming practicing clinicians.
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- Storm Drain Deaths Raise Safety Issue
- DCFEMS Medical Director Leaves for New Post
- New Yorkers Continue to Struggle with Effects of 9/11
- Three FDNY EMS Members Added to List of Fallen from WTC Illnesses
- Nation Remembers the Fallen on Anniversary of Sept.11 Attack
- Explosion Injures Several at German Chemical Plant