A Georgia teen was reunited with the EMT who helped save her life 13 years ago. Alyssa Haskew waited more than a decade for to say thank you to Scott Thomas, now a firefighter and paramedic in Butts County, Ga.
With more than 1,000 volunteers, Virginia Beach has the largest volunteer-based EMS system in the nation. During EMS week, volunteers raise funds to buy new equipment, including LifePak monitor/defibrillators and GlideScope video laryngoscopes.
CPR lessons for residents in effort to improve current survival rate.
A little bit of happiness amid the destruction.
A compact, MOLLE-equipped pack designed for rapid field response for the treatment of most extremity fractures, dislocations and joint injuries. Fractures can be splinted in position found! Disaster preparedness and surge capacity available!
The Compact Sager Alternative! Treats proximal third and mid-shaft femoral fractures. Radio-lucent,universal: fits adult or child,treats unilateral or bilateral fractures. Rapid one-person assembly/application. Compact, robust, and lightweight.
Your complete fracture response system! Features a compact Sager Traction Splint, an Adaptor
The Ambulance Leadership Forum and a Yorkshire Ambulance... More >
- Video: Demanding Safety
- Arming Leadership for Safety Change
- Video: Factors of Risk
- Video: Integrated EMS
- Rural Example of Community Medicine
EMS Airway Clinic
Featured Now on JEMS.com
- London Police Investigate Ruthless Killing as Terror Attack
- University of Arizona Student EMS Born from Campus Club
- Recovery Efforts Begin in Oklahoma
- Search for Survivors in Oklahoma Nearly Complete
- Empire State Building Lights Up for EMS Week
- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb